Month: November 2015
Prize Fund: £55
1st Prize: Ticket (00040) Bruce £33
2nd Prize: Ticket (00018) Adrienne £22
Lottery Rules Below
1) Your purchase of Lottery chances is from the Association solely in accordance with the rules under which the Association promotes its lotteries.
2) You accept that this lottery is regulated by the Gambling Commission under legislation laid down in the Gambling Act 2005 as amended and that, in certain circumstances; we may therefore be unable to provide refunds or replacements once you have purchased your lottery entries.
3) All applications to enter the Isabella 50:50 Lottery must be from people 16 years and over.
4) You represent and agree that;
* You are 16 years of age or over
* You will not buy or purport to buy an entry to this lottery on behalf of anybody under the age of 16
* You agree that you shall not be entitled to receive any prize if you are unable to substantiate to the Promoter your representations under a) and b) above.
5) The Promoter will conduct the monthly lottery draw on the last working day of each month. The draw will be made utilising a Random Number Generator in the presence of an independent person.
6) The winning numbers will be published on the Isabella Community Centre website, facebook page and notice boards and will be available from the following working day.
7) The cost of each entry is £1. Members may purchase more than one entry.
8) 50% proceeds from the Lottery go to the Isabella Community Association. Registered Charity No. 1119221 and Company No. 5870104. 50% proceeds from the lottery will be split into two cash prizes.
9) The Promoter may reject any application without giving reason at its absolute discretion.
10) Prizes are to be claimed no later than the 20th of the month after the draw. Unclaimed prizes will be rolled over onto the next monthly draw. The winning tickets must be presented when collecting prizes.
11) No liability is accepted for the loss, theft or delayed receipt of any communication.
12) The Promoter may (without giving any reason or notice) terminate or suspend the lottery scheme.
13) The Promoter reserves the right to use Winners’ names for promotional purposes. These will only be used in summary e.g. Mrs Smith.
14) The Promoter’s decisions made pursuant to the Rules shall, once made, be final and binding.
15) Gambling responsibly. If you feel you have a problem with gambling please visit Gamble Aware’s website for help and advice at www.gambleaware.co.uk, or contact the GamCare National Helpline between 8am and midnight on 0808 8020 133.